Sunday, February 14, 2010

FIRST EXPERIENCES HAVING A BIG DICK

I guess I was about 9 or 10 years old when I knew my dick was bigger than other guys. I was like other guys & I experimenting with friends & shyt, jerking off & checking each other out. All my friends said I had the biggest they ever saw. I guess it was about 6 inches hard & real thick. I also matured early & was able to bust a nut when I was 11. Some buddies liked to watch the white stuff shoot out of my big dick & I thought it was cool too because no one else could do what I could do. My dick just kept on growing through middle school and then high school. There's only one other guy I knew from my high school time who had a dick bigger than mine. We would get together & compare sizes once in a while. I always got off on the attention & still do.


I was about 11 years old and just found out I was able to bust a nut maybe a few months before this family wedding. My dick was about 6 inches long and pretty thick at that age. I was dancing with one of my girl cousins,maybe a 3rd or 4th cousin, during the wedding reception at a hotel. She was about 15 or 16 and we were really having fun tearing up the dance floor. During the slow dances I could feel myself getting a hard-on being so close to her body. She started kissing my neck a little bit and then suggested that we go some place to be alone. So she grabbed my hand and took me off

down a long corridor near where the public restrooms were. She kept opening doors along the hall looking for a room that was empty. We finally found a linen closet and she pulled me in there,closed the door and started kissing me like crazy,tongue and all in my mouth. My dick was so hard in my pants and I was so excited, I tried to take tear off her clothes. She did the same with me. When she grabbed my dick,it was real wet with precum and she started to rub it on the outside of her pussy. Then she just shoved it right into her. I was so horny I knew I would bust right away if she moved too much. I started to fuck her real slowly, and after about ten thrusts, I couldn't hold off, so pulled it out of her, and busted a huge nut all over her stomach and bush. Some of my nut juice got on my pants and her dress. I guess I lasted about a minute of two once I got in her. She started to laugh, but I was really embarressed and didn't know what to say. She kissed me on the lips and said we should clean up. Luckily the bathrooms were really close to that linen closet. When I went into the bathroom, I could see some cum stains on my black pants. I did my best to try to clean them, but there was still this real big wet stain on the front of my pants. For the rest of the wedding I just sat down trying to hide the stains and hoping they would dry by the time I had to go home. But now I knew what it was like to fuck a girl, and I remember thinking how great it felt, and how proud I was of myself. When I see my cousin at family events, she always gives me a little wink & a hug. I smile back at her & will always remember my first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment